FILLMORE CITY POSITION OPENING
Fillmore City is accepting applications for an Airport Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the Fillmore City Municipal Airport. Hours may vary depending on workload. This is a non-benefit eligible position with a monthly wage of $300 per month plus a fuel sales commission bonus. The Airport Manager is required to reside at the city-owned residence/house located at the airport. Fillmore City does not charge rent or utility expenses to the Airport Manager.
JOB SUMMARY: Works under the direction and general supervision of the city recorder.
- Ability and willingness to permanently reside at the city-owned residence located at the Fillmore City Municipal Airport.
- At least 21 years of age and pass a criminal background check. Preference will be given to Fillmore residents.
- Excellent computer skills and Microsoft Office Products, internet, and e-mail.
- Self-motivated, able to follow directions and work independently.
- Good public relations skills and pleasant personality.
Job description and application available at: the Fillmore City Office, 75 West Center; www.fillmorecity.org. Submit completed application, resume, and three references to the city office or emailed to email@example.com. Open until January 31, 2023, 11:00 a.m. Applicants must consent to background check and drug testing.
Fillmore City reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
Fillmore City is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity at-will employer.